Winchester Dual Bond Bonded Dual Jacket Sabot Slug Deer Shotshells
- For large game such as whitetail, antelope, bear, elk, moose, and more
- Hollow point provides lethal stopping performance at a variety of ranges and impact velocities
- Heavy outer jacket protects inner jacket during penetration to maximize energy transfer and knock-down power
- Proprietary bonding process welds the lead core and inner bullet jacket together to maximize retained weight
- The first 12-segment design with two times the expansion for maximum stopping power and quicker kills
- For use in fully rifled barrels only
- Photo may not depict currently available caliber and quantity – refer to item table for item details
- Weight: Approximately: .36 to .5 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 3.56 x 2.81 x .78 inches to 4.25 x 2.6 x 1 inches depending on size selected.
Dual Bond is engineered using state-of-the-art bullet within a bullet technology. The proprietary construction and massive hollow point provides two times the expansion featuring a 12-segment design. A heavy outer jacket is mechanically bonded to the inner bullet, protecting it during deep driving penetration, which provides maximum trauma.