Precision Hunter .300 PRC 212 gr ELD-X Rifle Cartridges
- Caliber – .300 PRC
- Rounds per box – 20
- Bullet type – ELD-X
- Muzzle energy – 3850 ft lb
- 212 grains
- Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-class BC over its entire trajectory
- Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP bullet jackets + Heat Shield tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency
- With high velocity, 0400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock ring keep the core and jacket together providing 50-60% weight retention
- Upon low velocity, 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion
- Sectional density – .319
- Ballistic coefficient – .673 (G1), .336 (G7)
- Weight: Approximately: 1.74 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6.38 x 3.88 x 1.38 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA
Accuracy and terminal performance are the cornerstones of Hornady Precision Hunter factory loaded ammunition. These match-accurate hunting loads allow the ELD-X bullet to achieve its maximum ballistic potential. Propellants used in this line are clean burning and loaded to uniform capacity for consistent shot to shot results regardless of temperature. The ELD-X Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest in-class BC over its entire trajectory.