- Specifically engineered for lever guns
- Functions flawlessly in side gate loading and tubular magazines
- Modified chamfered case for easier feeding
- Bullets optimized for better terminal performance out of lever-action rifles
- Designed in partnership with Henry Repeating Arms
- Bullets provide best-in-class expansion and weight retention on impact
- Increased velocities and performance in pistol cartridges
- Nickel-plated cases
- Weight: Approximately: 1.14 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6.03 x 2.84 x 1.22 inches to 6.53 x 2.81 x 1.38 inches depending on size selected.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA
Make your lever gun run like never before with the industry’s only ammunition truly designed for optimal cycling and overall performance from the time-tested rifle platform. Velocities of Federal Premium HammerDown loads are customized to produce superior ballistics and terminal performance through lever-action barrel lengths. The construction of the molecularly bonded soft point bullets has also been adjusted for the best accuracy and expansion at those velocities. The geometry of each round’s case, bullet and cartridge ensures flawless cycling through tubular magazine and typical lever-action feeding systems.