9-1/2 Large Rifle Centerfire Primers – 100 Ct
- Consistent ignition with a wide range of powder types
- Reliable ignition from -20 F to +150 F
- Unique tripod anvil creates a larger ‘sweet spot’ with maximum sensitivity
- Pellet weight controlled to .01 grams and metallic dimensions controlled to .0005
- Weight: Approximately: .1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4 x 4 x .5 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA
Within every centerfire primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally precise tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to four decimal places. The priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types, and tested for reliability over a temperature range of -20°F to +150°F. Individual primer pellet weight is controlled to .01 grams. A unique tripod anvil design creates a larger sweet spot with maximum sensitivity – even with off-center firing pin strikes. And lastly, each lot is 100% visually inspected and subjected to critical ballistic tests.